The SG-Link® -LXRS® is a small, low-power, two-channel analog input sensor node with many sampling options.
- One differential and one single-ended analog input channel and an internal temperature sensor
- Ideal for remote and long term measurement of many Wheatstone bridge and analog-type sensors including: strain, force, torque, pressure, acceleration, vibration, magnetic field, displacement and geophones
- Supports continuous, burst, and event-triggered sampling and datalogging to internal memory
- User-programmable sample rates up to 4096 Hz
- IP65/66 environmental enclosures available
Large Quantity & OEM Orders