3DM-CX5-15 VRU High Performance Tilt / Vertical Reference Sensor, OEM Package
The CX product line has all the same features of the GX series in a cost-effective, system-integrator friendly package designed for volume production.
High Performance Accelerometer
- 25 µg/√Hz (8g option)
- 80 µg/√Hz (20g option)
- 8 dph in-run bias (-40 to +85°C)
- Offset temperature hysteresis 0.05°/s
- ARW 0.3°/√hr
- Pitch-roll static/dynamic accuracy ±0.25°/0.4°
- IMU sampling rate up to 1000Hz
- Auto-adaptive EKF output rate up to 500Hz
- Independently configurable IMU and EKF outputs
- Forward compatible MIP Protocol optimizes bandwidth
- SensorConnect software for configuration, control, display, and logging
- CNC Anodized Aluminum
Precision alignment features, Highly compact and low profile
- 38.0 mm x 24.0 mm x 10.7 mm
- 12.0 grams
- USB and TTL UART interface (up to 921600 BAUD)
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
Low-noise, low latency, and linear MEMS gyros and accelerometers result in accurate and stable attitude tracking
Rugged machined aluminum industrial packaging provides reliable performance in high-vibration and shock environments
Compact OEM versions for embedded applications permit lower cost without losing accuracy
Low-noise, linear, and stable MEMS gyros and accelerometers enable superior heading accuracy during turns & bumps
Auto-adaptive Kalman Filter algorithms provide exceptional dynamic performance
Auto self-calibration and automatic anomaly rejection make units with magnetometer reliable and accurate heading reference
Fully calibrated and temperature compensated IMUs provide stable performance in demanding environments
Low-noise, low-drift MEMS gyros and accelerometers result in accurate and robust PVA (Position, Velocity, Attitude) outputs during sharp turns, high winds, etc.
Exceptional IMU performance and robust anomaly rejection by the EKF aids navigation under GNSS outage or denied environments
Fully calibrated and temperature compensated guarantees stable performance in outdoor operating temperature ranges even with high levels of fluctuation
- Micro D-to-USB Communication and Power Cable
- Micro D-to-RS232 Communication and Power Cable
- Craft Cable with Micro DB9 and Flying Leads
- C-Series Connectivity Board Drawing (STP File)
- Interface Control Drawing
- Dewesoft Inertial Sensor Manual
- 6212-3006 OEM Cable Kit
- 6212-3010 DEVELOPMENT KIT, RS232, INERTIAL C-SERIES
- 6212-3009 DEVELOPMENT KIT, USB, INERTIAL C-SERIES
SensorConnect is the next generation in desktop sensing software.
From configuration of nodes and starting networks, to collecting and analyzing data in real-time, SensorConnect provides a modern, powerful experience with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement products.
Using our intelligent data collection and graphing algorithms, you are able to visualize massive amounts of data instantly, and then zoom in on points of interest just as fast.
Built in MathEngine functionality allows for both real-time and post-processed math, such as generating FFTs, averages, RMS, etc.
Free and open source API
The MicroStrain Communication Library (MSCL) makes it simple to write code that interacts with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement sensors.
MSCL is completely open source and hosted on GitHub under the MIT license.
Full documentation, example code, and a quick start guide are provided to help you get started.
Available for C++, Python, and .NET.
Free Legacy Software
MIP Monitor is PC software specifically designed for our Inertial products.
Configure Inertial nodes, start sampling, and view data in real time.
MIP packets can also be viewed in their raw form to aid in development of custom software.