3DM-RTK Network Interface Modem, Industrial Package
The 3DMRTK provides easy to use real time Kinematic (RTK) correction data to be utilized by the 3DMGQ7-GNSS/INS. It provides the simplicity of a cellular connection to our SensorCloud RTK base station network, replacing traditional radio-based stations. With RTK corrections the 3DMGQ7 can achieve centimeter-level positional accuracy. By removing the need for a base station infrastructure the 3DMRTK is the quickest and most efficient to market solution.
The 3DMGQ7 GNSS/INS sensor combined with the 3DMRTK modem delivers accurate positioning, velocity, and attitude estimates at 1kHz. This industry-leading performance incorporates less than 2 cm accuracy, 0.05 m/s velocity accuracy, 0.1 degree roll/pitch accuracy, and 0.25 heading accuracy with a dual-antenna GNSS.
- Improves position accuracy of RTK-capable GNSS/INS systems, such as the 3DMGQ7, to 1 cm + 1 ppm
- Integrated RTK Receiver, Cellular Modem, Sim card, and processing unit
- Ingests NMEA location messages
- Outputs standard RTCM3 messages
- Designed for use with the SensorCloudRTK correction network
- SensorConnect software for device configuration
- Anodized Aluminum Enclosure
- Compact and low profile
- 47 mm x 65 mm x 14.25 mm
- TBD grams
- MicroStrain-standard Micro-D9 connector
- SMA Antenna Port
- –40 to +85°C operating temperature range