G-Link-200-R Rugged Wireless Accelerometer, 3-Axis, ASTM F2137 Compliant
- Integrated 3-axis high performance accelerometer
- DC to 1KHz bandwidth
- +/- 20g input range
- Extremely low noise density (80 µg/√Hz)
- Programmable -80 db/ decade low-pass filter (CFC10, CFC21. CFC60)
- On-board temperature sensor (+/- 0.25°C)
- Adjustable sampling rate up to 1 kHz
- Continuous and event-triggered operation
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronization of ±50 µs
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1km
- IP-67 weatherproof enclosure
- Stainless steel base
- ¼ 28 UNF mounting hole or optional magnetic base
- 3 on-board ½ AA 3.6V LiSOCL2 batteries
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
- ASTM F2137, FCC (USA), IC (Canada), CE (European Union, includes RoHS), MIC (Japan)
End-to-end data acquisition system reduces the time and cost of testing.
Remotely configure and collect data from a network of nodes in real time using SensorConnect.
All nodes in the network communicate synchronized and lossless data using Lord's proprietary wireless networking protocol.
Make Spectral measurements in real time with SensorConnect's live FFT.
Event-Driven sampling allows for reporting only the data of interest around a predefined event.
User configurable pre- and post-event duration allow you to see the data that led up to the event, and how the data progressed back to normal conditions.
Please use the form below to contact us or call 802 862 6629.