SG-Link-200 Rugged Wireless Strain/Analog Sensor Node, 3-Channel
Lord wireless sensor networks are fast to deploy and provide reliable, lossless data throughput. These networks are proven to work in demanding industries where reliable data acquisition is critical. Comes with replaceable batteries.
- 3 differential input channels
- Temperature sensor
- 1.5 or 2.5 V sensor power output
- Adjustable gain (1 to 128)
- Adjustable filtering
- High resolution 24-bit data
- Noise as low as 1 µV p-p
- Compatible with 120, 350, and 1kOhm Wheatstone bridge sensing circuits
- Available factory bridge completion (¼, ½, or full-bridge)
- Remote strain calibration using on-board shunt resistor
- Up to 1 kHz continuous sampling rate
- Continuous, periodic burst, or event-triggered operation
- Output waveform data and/or derived parameters (Mean, RMS, peak-peak)
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronization of ±50 µs
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1km
- Duty cycle sensor excitation for low power operation, well-suited for battery powered applications
- Weatherproof IP-68
- Mount with 2 x M8 screws or 3M VHB 4941
- Stainless steel compression limiters
- Mating Connector - AMPSEAL 14-pin connector mates with TE776273-1
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
- Power with D-cell battery or input 4 to 36 VDC
Off-highway machine monitoring enabled by a rugged enclosure and long battery life.
Derived channels (mean, peak-peak, RMS) simplify long-term trend monitoring.
Wireless capability reduces time and cost of outfitting machines.
Text and Email alerts from SensorCloud.
End-to-end data acquisition system reduces the time and cost of testing.
Remotely configure and collect data from a network of nodes in real time using SensorConnect.
All nodes in the network communicate synchronized and lossless data using Lord's proprietary wireless networking protocol.
Make Spectral measurements in real time with SensorConnect's live FFT.
Event-Driven sampling allows for reporting only the data of interest around a predefined event.
User configurable pre- and post-event duration allow you to see the data that led up to the event, and how the data progressed back to normal conditions.
SensorConnect is the next generation in desktop sensing software.
From configuration of nodes and starting networks, to collecting and analyzing data in real-time, SensorConnect provides a modern, powerful experience with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement products.
Using our intelligent data collection and graphing algorithms, you are able to visualize massive amounts of data instantly, and then zoom in on points of interest just as fast.
Built in MathEngine functionality allows for both real-time and post-processed math, such as generating FFTs, averages, RMS, etc.
Free and paid plans available
SensorCloud is a unique sensor data storage, visualization, and remote management platform that leverages powerful Cloud computing technologies to provide excellent data scalability, rapid visualization, and user programmable analysis.
LORD sensors can instantly upload their data to SensorCloud via an ethernet-connected WSDA-2000. Once uploaded, your data is securely stored in the Cloud and can be accessed from anywhere, or downloaded for offline use.
Configurable alerts can be set to help notify you of real-time event in your data.
MathEngine allows you to perform analytics on your data, all in the Cloud. Pre-built functions are available for ease of use, while IPython Notebooks allow advanced users to write custom scripts to be run on their data once, or on a schedule.
Free and open source API
The MicroStrain Communication Library (MSCL) makes it simple to write code that interacts with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement sensors.
MSCL is completely open source and hosted on GitHub under the MIT license.
Full documentation, example code, and a quick start guide are provided to help you get started.
Available for C++, Python, and .NET.