TC-Link-200 Wireless Thermocouple/Voltage Sensor Node, 12-Channel
Lord wireless sensor networks are fast to deploy and provide reliable, lossless data throughput. These networks are proven to work in demanding industries where reliable data acquisition is critical.
- 12 input channels for thermocouples or differential voltage
- Onboard cold-junction compensation
- Onboard temperature calculation using NIST 9th order polynomial
- Compatible thermocouples types:
- J, K, N, R, S, T, E, B
- Digital filtering for up to 120 dB rejection of 50 and 60 Hz noise
- Open-circuit (burnout) detection
- Differential voltage range from +/- 19.5mV to +/- 1.25 V
- Low drift over time and temperature
- Report temperature or mV
- Up to 128 Hz sampling rate
- Continuous or event-triggered operation
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronization of ±50 µs
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1km
- Long battery life
- Internal batteries (4 x AA Batteries)
- External power (4.0 – 36 V)
- Bolt down or DIN-rail mounting
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
- ESD: 4kV
- Molded polycarbonate enclosure
Long-term trend monitoring enabled by a battery life that can last multiple years.
High channel count and wireless capability reduces time and cost of outfitting machines.
Text and Email alerts from SensorCloud.
Event-Driven sampling allows for reporting only the data of interest around a predefined event.
User configurable pre- and post-event duration allow you to see the data that led up to the event, and how the data progressed back to normal conditions.
End-to-end data acquisition system reduces the time and cost of testing.
Remotely configure and collect data from a network of nodes in real time using SensorConnect.
All nodes in the network communicate synchronized and lossless data using Lord's proprietary wireless networking protocol.
SensorConnect is the next generation in desktop sensing software.
From configuration of nodes and starting networks, to collecting and analyzing data in real-time, SensorConnect provides a modern, powerful experience with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement products.
Using our intelligent data collection and graphing algorithms, you are able to visualize massive amounts of data instantly, and then zoom in on points of interest just as fast.
Built in MathEngine functionality allows for both real-time and post-processed math, such as generating FFTs, averages, RMS, etc.
Free and paid plans available
SensorCloud is a unique sensor data storage, visualization, and remote management platform that leverages powerful Cloud computing technologies to provide excellent data scalability, rapid visualization, and user programmable analysis.
LORD sensors can instantly upload their data to SensorCloud via an ethernet-connected WSDA-2000. Once uploaded, your data is securely stored in the Cloud and can be accessed from anywhere, or downloaded for offline use.
Configurable alerts can be set to help notify you of real-time event in your data.
MathEngine allows you to perform analytics on your data, all in the Cloud. Pre-built functions are available for ease of use, while IPython Notebooks allow advanced users to write custom scripts to be run on their data once, or on a schedule.
Free and open source API
The MicroStrain Communication Library (MSCL) makes it simple to write code that interacts with our Wireless, Inertial, and Displacement sensors.
MSCL is completely open source and hosted on GitHub under the MIT license.
Full documentation, example code, and a quick start guide are provided to help you get started.
Available for C++, Python, and .NET.