The Torque-Link-200 allows users to transform standard driveshafts into wireless torque transducers by application of one strain bridge. The node supports high resolution, low noise data collection from 1 differential input channel at a sample rate up to 1 kHz. An integrated hall effect sensor enables reporting of RPM and total pulses allowing for the derivation of real-time power in torque applications.
- Two to six inch diameter shaft (standard), more sizes available on request
- One differential input channel (standard) for full-bridge strain gauge integration (two channels optional)
- Ideal for static and dynamic torque measurements with full temperature compensation and bending cancellation
- Alternative gauge configurations enable axial and bending measurements
- Rugged ABS housing designed for remote, long-term installation on cylindrical shafts
- Application-specific designs available on request