The G-Link-200 has an on-board triaxial accelerometer that allows high-resolution data acquisition with extremely low noise and drift. Additionally, derived vibration parameters allow for long- term monitoring of key performance indicators while maximizing battery life.
- On-board triaxial accelerometer with ±2 to 8g* and ±10 to 40g** measurement ranges
- Continuous, periodic burst, and event-triggered sampling
- Output raw acceleration waveform data or derived vibration parameters (Velocity, Amplitude, Crest Factor)
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable networks, and node synchronization of ±50 µs.
- 1 Sample per hour to 4096 Samples per second
- Ruggedized IP-67 rated enclosure
Datasheet Manual Software
Large Quantity & OEM Orders