The Torque-Link-LXRS® is a specialized analog sensor node designed to fit over rotating shafts for wireless strain and torque measurements.
- One or two differential analog input channels designed for full-bridge strain gauge integration
- Ideal for static and dynamic torque measurements with full temperature compensation and bending cancellation
- Rugged ABS housing designed for remote, long-term installation on cylindrical shafts
- Wireless data transmission allows installation on rotating components without a slip ring
- Standard and custom diameters available
- User-programmable sample rates up to 4096 Hz
Large Quantity & OEM Orders