Wireless Simplicity, Hardwired Reliability™
- Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
- Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
- Extended wireless communication range to 2km
Ease of Use
- Compatible with all LORD MicroStrain® sensor nodes
- Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
- Data visualization through web-based SensorCloud™ portal provides quick data navigation and analysis
- Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
- Connect the gateway to a cellular or wi-fi modem for wireless connectivity to the host network
- Thousands of sensors managed from a single gateway
- Reduction of costs associated with wiring
In general 802.15.4 and WiFi (802.11) coexsist without much interference to either type of signal. However, physical placement of wireless routers and WSDA -base stations may require the selection of "prefered" channels. There are only two (2) 802.15.4 channels where WiFi DOESN’T share the same frequency, 15 and 20.
Typically, Wifi APs default to channel 6.
*note: channel 25 and 26 are not available with current Lord Microstrain wireless technology
The % bandwidth has to do with how many nodes/channels you can use at one time. When setting up a Synchronized Sampling network, Node Commander will interrogate each node and assign transmission slots for them to send data to the base station. This is designed to keep the nodes from broadcasting at the same time and causing data loss. The more channels, and higher sample rate of a node will require more transmission slots, thus higher % of available bandwidth used.
Not what you're looking for? Visit our FAQ page
or contact our Sales team
Please fill out the following form.