Wireless Simplicity, Hardwired Reliability
- Lossless data throughput and sensor-to-sensor sampling synchronization of ±32 μS in LXRS-enabled modes
Ease of Use
- Wireless framework reduces installation complexity
- Installs over existing strain elements and shafts with no mechanical modifications
- Configurable housing geometry will accommodate any shaft size
- Low power consumption allows extended use
- Remotely configure sensors, acquire, and view sensor data with Node Commander®
What is Multipath?
Multipath is the phenomenon whereby a radio signal arrives at a receiver’s antenna by more than one path. This occurs by the reflection, diffraction, or scattering of radio waves from atmospheric ducting, reflection from water bodies or terrestrial objects (like mountains), etc.
Does Multipath impact signal strength?
Yes, multipath propagation of radio signals causes fading of the transmitted signal, which can be indicated by fluctuations in signal strength when received by the signal receiver.
How do I mitigate Multipath?
Pe-position base station or node to mitigate possible multipath interference.
Ensure a clear path to the antenna for the strongest signal, enhancing the strength of the strongest signal AND reducing the strength of the weaker signals.
Learn More: Mutipath Propagation
Microsoft Excel displays the timestamp contained in the wireless node data files incorrectly. If you were to open the CSV file with Microsoft Notepad, you will see that the timestamp is shown properly. In order to get Excel to show the human readable time, follow the below procedure:
- Highlight all of column A (column with the timestamp)
- Right click on highlighted region and select Format cells...
- Select the Number Tab in the window that open and choose Custom from the Category box
- Scroll to the bottom of the list in the Type box, find this entry: m/d/yyyy h:mm and click it
- Add to the entry an :ss.000 so it now looks like this: m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss.000
- Click OK
The timestamp will now be correct.
Not what you're looking for? Visit our FAQ page
or contact our Sales team