Monday, January 20, 2020 - 15:30
Precise Control, Stabilization, and Pointing with Best-in-Class Miniature Sensors
Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) often operate in demanding environments that require precise and reliable sensory feedback, yet UAVs are also especially sensitive to incremental changes in weight and volume. As a result operators may compromise overall platform performance or forgo valuable sensing capabilities altogether.
LORD Sensing-MicroStrain® inertial sensors provide high performance in a very small and lightweight package. MEMS technologies combined with GNSS/GPS and sophisticated estimation filtering offer accurate and reliable data quantities to provide precise control, stabilization, and pointing at the best value.
- Small, light, & easy-to-integrate on new and existing platforms
- Best-in-class high-end industrial and tactical inertial systems
- Rugged systems qualified for flight/flight testing
- Reduced development cost and rapid deployment
- Cost-effective, miniature, and high-performance inertial navigation systems
- Forward compatible MIP™ communication protocol with flexible path to swap models with little or no rewriting of code