DEMOD - DVRT® -2 High-Performance, Expandable LVDT Signal Conditioner
The DEMOD-DVRT2 is a high-performance, high-resolution, expandable DVRT signal conditioner designed for use with all MicroStrain LVDT's.
- Accurate, repeatable signal processing for all contact-types
- Modular form-factor for a stand-alone single sensor, or use in a four-channel backplane with optional DIN-rail mount
- Filtered and buffered output provides clean, high-level signals to coaxial connections
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
- Sensor Types: Parker LORD inductive LVDT (formerly DVRT®) sensors
- Excitation: Alternating constant current, 156kHz typical
- Demodulation: Synchronous, DC output
- Gain: Adjustable from 14 to 10,000 (factory set during calibration)
- Analog Low-Pass Filter: 2-pole, active Butterworth, -3dB @ 800Hz (standard), factory adjustable 10Hz to 20kHz
- Analog Output Voltage: 0 to 10VDC (standard), 0 to 5VDC (optional)
- Power Source: 12 VDC nominal ± 1 VDC (universal voltage wall AC/DC converter provided)
- Power consumption: 30mA
- Power Indicator: Green power-on indicator
- Warm-Up Time: 5 minutes recommended
- Operating Tempurature: -20 to +60°C
- Enclosure Size: 70mm x 95mm x 20mm
- Center-positive DC barrel socket (power supply)
- 4 pin receptacle (sensor input)
- HDBNC (analog output); backplane connector
- Analog Backplane: Four channel bus (see backplane specifications)
- Sensor Cable: 4-pin receptacle to 4-pin mini, calibrated with sensor and signal conditioner
- Weight: 113 grams
- Mounting: Desktop with rubber feet (standard), analog backplane (optional)
- Regulatory Compliance: CE, ROHS
Rugged, environmentally insensitive sensors are ideally suited for integration into a multitude of in-line production process verification tasks.
Miniature size allows access to nearly any feature.
Many “standard” features can be customized to fit a specific application:
- custom calibrated stroke ranges
- modified body or core lengths
- hermetic or “pressure-equalized” versions
Miniature sensors allow for integration into complex mechanical assemblies for displacement feedback of mechanical grippers, relative position of targets and closed loop position control.
Adjustable filtering allows for high bandwidth which enables quick feedback and responsive machine control systems.
Multiple sizes, stroke lengths, accuracy, and filter settings provide sensors for every test and measurement application.
Calibrated displacement systems shortens startup time and ensures accurate results out of the box.
Integration with our wireless sensors (V-Link-200 for example) enables rapid integration and the added features of SensorConnect and/or SensorCloud.
There are no downloads for this product.